Tuesday, October 05, 2010

The decision to disclose my critical illness

Ever since the month of May, I have not updated my blog. As what a person writes is an outflow with who he/she is, I believe what I write from this point forth has been decisively colored by the diagnosis and treatment of my critical illness. It is therefore at this point that I decide to disclose my critical illness on my blog for few purposes:

1) My verbalization of my inner journey will lend a voice to others in the same predicament;
2) To update my friends about my current medical condition;
3) As an outlet to air my fear, frustration, joy, thankfulness, feelings and thoughts in the span of the limited time I have.

Having said all these, to be able to write on my blog again require courage and energy which I am slowly picking up.

No comments: