Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A short message for my readers

It has been about 6 months since I last updated my blog. The more I study in Boston University School of Theology, the more inadequate I feel when I want to publish my thoughts on my blog. Because, whatever I am going to post on my blog would be incomplete work, waiting to be researched further. But, I have to make a choice.

Either I wait until I have done some research before putting up my thoughts or I put up first and wait for the opportunity to read up further. If I choose the first, some other forms of reflections might slip past me before I could even read upon it. These momentarily reflections may never return again. If I choose the second, I could put down my thoughts in words faster but I might be considered irresponsible. So, what I could do is to notify my readers that it is incomplete.

So, my dear readers, please bear in mind that my post from this point onward is a crystallization of my floating thoughts, unless I tell you otherwise.

Thanks for taking the time to read. Do leave any comments at your convenience.

08 Jan 2008

No comments: